Custom Lapel Pins at Manufacturer Direct Pricing
$1.10 ea for 1000 stamped, enamel lapel pins.
We received the pins yesterday and they are
I had the opportunity to show them to some PTA Board members tonight and they absolutely loved the design and quality. These pins exceeded our expectations by far! And getting them earlier than expected was the icing on the cake.
Erika, Millcreek Mustangs
We offer answers to commonly asked questions. Scroll down to see them.
Fast Quote From Hattrick's Masonicpin and Goodimpression.com
We value your privacy and will not ever sell, give or rent this information, ever. We want to help your ideas take flight by providing a price quote for you right now. Simply fill in the information below and hit Submit. You will receive a prompt quote via email. This does not add you to any one else's email database. We will send an email confirming your email address and then your quote. We will not bombard you with unsolicited emails, but will do all we can to be of service for you. Our normal business hours are 8am - 5pm MST-Arizona, Monday-Saturday. If you have questions or comments please call us toll free at 1.866.638.1654
Email us to send the art for a quick comparison.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Price comparisons
- Low Mould/Die Fee
- Free art service
- Instant quotes
- Low prices
- Low minimum quantity
- Fast service
- Custom Shapes
- No Hidden Charges Our prices are listed
- Friendly Personal Service
- Open communication
- Art is available to you for letterhead and advertising flyers
- No Customs or International Shipping fees.
- Optimistic Outlook
- Do you want free price comparison? We will compare any other bids to our low prices using any art you have.
- We offer the lowest die/mould setup fee on the internet. We separate the die fee from the pin price so you do not have to keep paying for the die fee when you reorder. Also separating the die fee allows for lower pin prices as the quantity increases.
- You should be aware the so called free mould/die fee and free shipping offers are hiding this cost in their pin prices.
- We offer free art services for our lapel pin orders. You deserve to have art the way you want it. And if you place an order with us, you can ask to use the art for your advertising and even letterhead for the event. No Charge.
- Use our fast quotes form when you want us to create your design using company logos or other art and sketches you may have. This form asks for your full name and mailing address information. We never give, sell or publish this information. We use this information strictly to communicate with you. Our normal delivery is 4 weeks. We have priced our pins so you do not have to pay a "rush service" fee when you do not need the pins immediately. We are sure you understand, anyone offering free delivery is charging everyone of their customers at least $70.00 more per order than they need to pay.
- When we say low minimum orders, we really mean it. Sample orders require diefees, postage and a flat rate for the order. We will offer a quote for you without question. Of course we would love to provide 250,000 pins or more. We can offer large quantities as low as $.59ea, We do mean wholesale custom lapel pin prices. We have posted our average prices on each page for your review. We have many source references of $3.00 to $4.00 ea for the quality of pin we provide to you for less than a dollar.
- Your pin can be any custom shape. This means the outside lines can follow the contours of your image. Your lapel pin does not have to be a simple round or rectangle shape.
- We do have to charge extra for cutouts that are either inside or outside, but the shape can be almost anything.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed. If the pin you receive is not the pin you approved, we will replace the order. We will deliver a quality lapel pin on time with no hidden costs. Once we offer and you accept a bid and artwork, that is all you will pay. Period.
We post our average prices on our web. We offer you art services, design advice and much more. You should have your lapel pins make the statement you want. You should be proud of the pins you are offering for sale to raise funds for your projects. We can make the Lapel Pin experience fun for you. It can be a very enjoyable experience when you are dealing with friendly knowledgeable pin suppliers. We have over 30 years experience working for you. Did you know we will be happy to compare our prices with any other bids you may already have. Just use the FastQuote form to send us the artwork you have and we will give a very competitive bid. We will also tell you if you have the best price available to you.
Did you know that every one of the suppliers must pay Import Customs Fees and International Shipping Fees on lapel pin deliveries. Any one who thinks they can order directly from China will quickly learn that the experience can be very expensive and time consuming. There are special government forms to fill out and fees to be paid. Some times the invoices come to you months after you have received the pins. If you are purchasing for a club or organization, this could be a disaster and financial ruin. Don't let this happen to you.
Order your lapel pins from Hattricks Merchandise, a trusted source for over 30 years. Lapel pins created over the last thiry years include lapel pins for state and local organizations. PTA and other School groups Masons, Shrine and Eastern Star Motorcycle clubs Doll clubs Governments Community Events.
We have been listening to our customers for over thirty years. We communicate with you through the design process. We want your lapel pins to be the best you have ever seen. And your custom lapel pin buying experience with us will be a pleasure, too. We provide quick service and helpful advice on your lapel pin purchase.
Get your pin quote today.
Photo Etched enamel custom lapel pins are one of the most popular process available. It allows great details and is more economical than die struck enamel. This process is ideal for highly detailed artwork. Rather than being stamped, each lapel pin design is chemically etched into the base metal, then color-filled by hand. Die struck enamel utilizes thicker brass to create deep recesses which will accept the enamel paint. The result is a multidimensional appearance and a higher perceived value. Polymer was developed in an effort to produce the look and feel of real Cloisonné at a slightly more economical price. Cloisonne pins provide the highest quality available. As with Die Struck Enamel, the design is stamped into the base metal. The recessed areas are then filled by hand with colored glass powder for both long lasting and durability. The lapel pin is then ground and polished by hand to a beautiful rich finish. This process is popular among the pin collectors. Now that we have explained what we do and who we are, please place on order for your lapel pins.